1. Ministry of Health and Sports, Myanmar National Health Plan 2017-2021. Naypitaw, MOHS, 2016.
2. Department of Public Health. Public Health Statistics (2014-2016). Naypitaw, MOH, 2017.
3. Horii N, Habi O, Dangana A, Maina A, Alzouma
S & Charbit Y. Community-based behavior change promoting child health
care: A response to socio-economic disparity. Journal of Health, Population, and Nutrition 2016; 35:12. Available from: [doi:10. 1186/ s41043-016-0048-y]
4. Aiga H, Nguyen VD, Nguyen CD, Nguyen TTT & Nguyen LTP. Knowledge, attitude and practices: Assessing maternal and child health care handbook intervention in Vietnam. BMC Public Health 2016; 16: 129. Available from: [doi:10.1186/s 12889-016-2788-4]
5. Department of Medical Research & Burnet Institute. End-line report on “Male participation in maternal and newborn health: community-based intervention”. Yangon, DMR, 2014.
6. Cofie LE, Barrington C, Akaligaung A, et al. Integrating community outreach
into a quality improvement project to promote maternal
and child health in Ghana. Global Public
Health 2014; 9(10): 1184-1197. Available from: [doi:10.1080/ 17441692. 2014. 952656]
7. Perry H, Morrow M, Borger S, et al. Care Groups I: An Innovative community-based
strategy for improving maternal, neonatal,
and child health in resource-constrained settings. Global Health: Science and Practice 2015; 3(3): 358-369. Available from: [doi:10.9745/ GHSP-D-15-00051]
8. Kyaw Oo, Thida, Yadana Aung, Kyaw Thu Soe & Nyein Nyein Thaung. Baseline report on “Knowledge, attitude, practices and coverage of maternal, newborn and child health care at selected townships in southern Chin State.” Yangon, DMR, 2016.
9. Avery LS, Du Plessis E, Shaw SY, et al. Enhancing the capacity and effectiveness of community health volunteers to improve maternal, newborn and child health: Exp-erience from Kenya. Canadian Journal of Public Health 2017; 108(4): e427-e434. Available from: [doi: 10.17269/cjph.108.5578]
10. Atnafu A, Otto K & Herbst CH. The role of Health intervention on maternal and child health service delivery: Findings from a randomized controlled field trial in rural Ethiopia. Mobile Health 2017; 3: 39 Available from: [doi: 10.21037/mhealth.2017.08.04]
11. Lassi ZS, Haider BA & Bhutta ZA. Community-based intervention packages
for reducing maternal and neonatal morbidity and mortality and improving neonatal outcomes. Cochrane Database Systematic Reviews 2010; (11): CD007754. Available from: [doi: 10.1002/ 14651858. CD007 754]