1. World Health Organization. Lymphatic Filariasis: Fact Sheet. [Internet]. 2017. Available from: [https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/lymphatic-filariasis ]
2. World Health Organization. Elimination of Lymphatic Filariasis in South East Asia Region: Report of the Ninth Meeting of the Regional Programme Review Group (RPRG) Yangon, Myanmar, 30 April–1 May 2012. [Internet]. 2011. Available from [Accessed 6 February 2018]. [https://apps.who.int/iris/ handle/10665/204988.]
3. World Health Organization. Guideline: Alternative Mass Drug Administration Regimens to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis. [Internet]. 2017. [Accessed 6 February 2018]. Available from: [https://apps.who.int/ iris/handle /10665/259381.]
4. World Health Organization. MDA for Control of Lymphatic Filariasis Campaign 2013 in Myanmar. [Internet]. 2013. Available from: [Accessed 11 March 2018]. <http://www. searo.who.int/ myanmar/ areas/ malaria_ mdacontrol/en/
5. National Malaria Control Programme. Report of Mass Drug Administration Coverage by Implementation Units. National Malaria Control Programme, MOHS, 2016
6. Ei Ei Win. Knowledge on lymphatic filariasis and attitude and compliance on mass drugs administration in Chan-Aye-Thar-San Township, Mandalay. [MPH thesis]. University of Public Health: Yangon; 2016.
7. Daniel WW & Cross CL. Biostatistics: A Foundation for Analysis in the Health Sciences. Tenth Ed., USA, John Wiley & Sons, 2013; p.191-192.
8. Roy RN, Sarkar AP, Misra R, Chakroborty A, Mondal TK & Bag K. Coverage and awareness of and compliance with mass durg administration for elimination of lymphatic filariasis in Burdwan District, West Bengal, India. Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition 2013; 31(2): 171-177.
9. Al-Abd NM, Nor ZM, Ahmed A, Al-Adhroey AH, Mansor M & Kassim M. Lymphatic filariasis in Peninsular Malaysia: A cross-sectional survey of the knowledge, attitudes, and practices of residents. Parasite & Vectors 2014; 7(1): 545.
10. Aung Tint. Community acceptance and compliance on mass drug administration for filarisis in urban Magway. [MMedSc thesis]. Institute of Medicine: Mandalay; 2002.
11. Aung Win. Knowledge on filariasis, attitude and acceptance on mass drug administration for filariasis in Sagaing Township, Sagaing Division. [MMedSc thesis]. University of Medicine: Mandalay; 2007.
12. Krental A, Fisher P, Manoempil P, Supali T, Servais G & Ruckert P. Using knowledge, attitudes and practice (KAP) surveys on lymphatic filariasis to prepare a health promotion campaign for mass drug administration in Alor District, Indonesia. Tropical Medicine & International Health 2006; 11(11): 1731-1740.
13. Abd Elaziz KM, El-Setouhy Bradley MH, Ramzy RM & Weil GJ. Knowledge and practice related to compliance with mass drug administration during the Egyptian National Filariasis Elimination Program. The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 2013; 89(2): 260-264.
14. Weerasooriya MV, Yahathugoda CT, Wickramasinghe D, Gunawardena KN, Dhamadasa RA, Vidanapathirana KK, et al. Social mobilization, drug coverage and compliance and adverse reactions in a Mass Drug Administration (MDA) Programme for the elimination lymphatic filariasis in Sri Lanka. Filaria Journal 2007; 6(1): 11.